What is Séneca
[SÉNECA]: Institutional Repository of the Universidad de los Andes, allows the conservation, free access, and documents and data consultation generated by the Uniandina community, as a result of research processes and academic or scientific creation.
Séneca has for its consultation and download, contents such as:
- Thesis (undergraduate, master's and doctorate).
- Research articles.
- Research drafts.
- Research data.
- Scientific and technical documents.
- Journals and analytics of institutional articles.
- Books edited by the University of Los Andes.
- Old books of public domain.
- Papers presented at conferences.
- Memories of events held by the University of Los Andes.
- Resources or digital tools that serve as support for pedagogical processes.
- Institutional documents (statutes, regulations, norms).